Call for Papers
Type of contributions
- Scientific/Technical Track (14-20 pages long papers or 8-10 pages short papers, both in one column Springer format): original, unpublished papers documenting new research contributions, practice and experience, or novel applications in VR/AR/MR.
- Industrial Track (1 page abstract): best practices, industrial use cases of VR/AR/MR, project results and demonstrations of applications of VR/AR/MR in industry, and/or actual or potential transfers of academic results.
- Poster Track (2 pages abstract): recently completed work, work in progress, or publicly presentable ideas for unimplemented and/or unusual systems or applications.
- Demonstration Track (2 pages abstract): live demonstrations of past and on-going projects. Technology developers and suppliers, exhibitors, digital artists and members of the VR/AR/MR industrial communities are all invited to exhibit and demonstrate the latest technologies and applications.
- Authors of accepted scientific/technical papers and industrial track submissions will be expected to attend the conference and make a 15-25 minutes oral presentation.
- Authors of accepted posters and demonstrations will have to make a brief oral presentation on their work in addition to the poster or demo presentations.
For Scientific/Technical papers (long & short), all submissions have to be uploaded on the Online Conference Service (OCS) of Springer which will be indicated on the EuroVR 2018 website soon:
- Submission (ultimate): July 4, 2018 23:59 CEST
- Notification : July 25, 2018
- Camera ready : Aug 1, 2018 23:59 CEST
For Industrial abstracts, Poster & Demo (long abstract), all submissions have to be uploaded on the EasyChair which will be indicated on the EuroVR 2018 website soon:
- Submission : Aug 27, 2018
Aug 3, 201823:59 CEST
- Notification : Sept 7, 2018
Aug 31, 2018
- Camera ready : Sept 21, 2018
Sep 7, 201823:59 CEST
Early bird registration: September 14, 2018
Conference days: October 22-23, 2018